We are grateful to Prof. Dr. Shin-ichi Kihara at the department of chemical engineering, graduate school of engineering, Hiroshima University for helpful discussions about solution rheology. This work is supported by the JSPS (Japan), the Yamada Science Foundation, and the Electric Technology Research Foundation of Chugoku through grant-in-aids for scientific research (B; grant number 21350066) and the challenging exploratory research (grant number 23655105).
Supramolecular Polymerization Triggered by Molecular Recognition between Bisporphyrin and Trinitrofluorenone†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1502–1505, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Haino, T., Watanabe, A., Hirao, T. and Ikeda, T. (2012), Supramolecular Polymerization Triggered by Molecular Recognition between Bisporphyrin and Trinitrofluorenone. Angew. Chem., 124: 1502–1505. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107655
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- JSPS (Japan)
- Yamada Science Foundation
- Electric Technology Research Foundation of Chugoku. Grant Numbers: 21350066, 23655105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!