This work received financial support from the World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI Initiative) on Materials Nanoarchitectonics, the Natural Science Foundation of China (51102220), and the Global COE Program of Tokyo Institute of Technology (Japan).
Ultrathin W18O49 Nanowires with Diameters below 1 nm: Synthesis, Near-Infrared Absorption, Photoluminescence, and Photochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 10, pages 2445–2449, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Xi, G., Ouyang, S., Li, P., Ye, J., Ma, Q., Su, N., Bai, H. and Wang, C. (2012), Ultrathin W18O49 Nanowires with Diameters below 1 nm: Synthesis, Near-Infrared Absorption, Photoluminescence, and Photochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide. Angew. Chem., 124: 2445–2449. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107681
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- World Premier International Research Center Initiative
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51102220
- Global COE Program of Tokyo Institute of Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!