This work was supported by the UCLA-DOE Institute for Genomics and Proteomics (Grant DE-FC02-02ER63421) and NIH Grant R01-GM069709. A.G. and E.W. thank Prof. Dr. Michalis Kokkinidis for providing M.BseCI and the German Science Foundation (WE 1453/4-1 and 4-2) for financial support. Y.E. thanks the Legacy Heritage fund program of the Israel Science Foundation for financial support.
Enzymatically Incorporated Genomic Tags for Optical Mapping of DNA-Binding Proteins†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 15, pages 3638–3641, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S., Gottfried, A., Lin, R. R., Dertinger, T., Kim, A. S., Chung, S., Colyer, R. A., Weinhold, E., Weiss, S. and Ebenstein, Y. (2012), Enzymatically Incorporated Genomic Tags for Optical Mapping of DNA-Binding Proteins. Angew. Chem., 124: 3638–3641. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107714
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- UCLA-DOE Institute for Genomics and Proteomics. Grant Number: DE-FC02-02ER63421
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-GM069709
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: WE 1453/4-1 and 4-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!