S.F. gratefully acknowledges financial support from the National Science Foundation (CAREER Award CHE-1056687). L.H.P. thanks the Georgia Tech Center for Drug Design, Development and Delivery (CD4) for a GAANN fellowship. J.A.-G. thanks Georgia Tech for a Presidential Fellowship.
Indium-Catalyzed Cycloisomerizations of Cyclopropene-3,3-Dicarbonyl Compounds: Efficient Access to Benzo-Fused Heteroaromatics and Heterobiaryls†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 13, pages 3252–3256, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Phun, L. H., Aponte-Guzman, J. and France, S. (2012), Indium-Catalyzed Cycloisomerizations of Cyclopropene-3,3-Dicarbonyl Compounds: Efficient Access to Benzo-Fused Heteroaromatics and Heterobiaryls. Angew. Chem., 124: 3252–3256. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107717
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1056687
Vol. 125, Issue 22, 5780, Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!