These authors contributed equally to initial studies.
Total Syntheses of Hopeanol and Hopeahainol A Empowered by a Chiral Brønsted Acid Induced Pinacol Rearrangement†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 17, pages 4156–4160, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Snyder, S. A., Thomas, S. B., Mayer, A. C. and Breazzano, S. P. (2012), Total Syntheses of Hopeanol and Hopeahainol A Empowered by a Chiral Brønsted Acid Induced Pinacol Rearrangement . Angew. Chem., 124: 4156–4160. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107730
We thank the NSF (CHE-0619638) for an X-ray diffractometer and Prof. Gerard Parkin, Wesley Sattler, Aaron Sattler, and Ashley Zuzek for performing the crystallographic analyses. We thank Adel ElSohly for NMR assistance and Jason Pflueger for early work. Financial support was provided by Columbia University, the National Institutes of Health (R01-GM84994), Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, the NSF (Predoctoral Fellowships to S.B.T. and S.P.B.), the DFG (Postdoctoral Fellowship to A.C.M.), and the Research Corporation for Science Advancement (Cottrell Scholar Award to S.A.S.).
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0619638
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-GM84994
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Research Corporation for Science Advancement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!