Financial support is acknowledged from the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2011CB808700) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21072167). S.M. is a Qiu Shi Adjunct Prof. at Zhejiang University. We thank Weiming Yuan in this group for reproducing the results presented in entries 9 and 11 in Table 1 and compound 13 a in Scheme 3.
Formal Alkylation of Allenes through Highly Selective Radical Cyclizations of Allene-enes†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 16, pages 3954–3957, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Zeng, R., Fu, C. and Ma, S. (2012), Formal Alkylation of Allenes through Highly Selective Radical Cyclizations of Allene-enes. Angew. Chem., 124: 3954–3957. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107747
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21072167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!