This work was supported by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, the Wellcome Trust, the European Research Council, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) (L.H.), the European Union, and the Structural Genomics Consortium (registered charity no. 1097737).
Linking of 2-Oxoglutarate and Substrate Binding Sites Enables Potent and Highly Selective Inhibition of JmjC Histone Demethylases†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1663–1666, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Woon, E. C. Y., Tumber, A., Kawamura, A., Hillringhaus, L., Ge, W., Rose, N. R., Ma, J. H. Y., Chan, M. C., Walport, L. J., Che, K. H., Ng, S. S., Marsden, B. D., Oppermann, U., McDonough, M. A. and Schofield, C. J. (2012), Linking of 2-Oxoglutarate and Substrate Binding Sites Enables Potent and Highly Selective Inhibition of JmjC Histone Demethylases. Angew. Chem., 124: 1663–1666. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107833
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Wellcome Trust
- European Research Council
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- European Union
- Structural Genomics Consortium. Grant Number: 1097737
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!