Support for this work was provided by Polymer-Based Materials for Harvesting Solar Energy, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy (DE-SC0001087; support for L.L., R.C.H. and T.P.R.) and through contract (DE-FG02-96ER45612), and by World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI), MEXT, Japan. This work made use of facilitates supported by the NSF-MRSEC on Polymers at UMass (DMR-0820506).
Fabrication of Co-continuous Nanostructured and Porous Polymer Membranes: Spinodal Decomposition of Homopolymer and Random Copolymer Blends†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 17, pages 4165–4170, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Li, L., Shen, X., Hong, S. W., Hayward, R. C. and Russell, T. P. (2012), Fabrication of Co-continuous Nanostructured and Porous Polymer Membranes: Spinodal Decomposition of Homopolymer and Random Copolymer Blends . Angew. Chem., 124: 4165–4170. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107867
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-SC0001087, DE-FG02-96ER45612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!