We thank the NIH (GM-080422) for support of this research. P.M. thanks Duke University for support provided through the Burroughs Welcome and C.R. Hauser Fellowships.
Gold(I)-Catalyzed Enantioselective Intramolecular Dehydrative Amination of Allylic Alcohols with Carbamates†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1434–1436, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Mukherjee, P. and Widenhoefer, R. A. (2012), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Enantioselective Intramolecular Dehydrative Amination of Allylic Alcohols with Carbamates. Angew. Chem., 124: 1434–1436. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107877
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-080422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!