This work was partially supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Grant No 1810552) and the 21st Century COE program for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan).
Reversible Insertion of 1,3-Di-tert-butylimidazol-2-ylidene into a RuH Bond and Bimetallic Activation of a NC Bond of Imidazoline†
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1437–1440, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Kaiho, A. and Suzuki, H. (2012), Reversible Insertion of 1,3-Di-tert-butylimidazol-2-ylidene into a RuH Bond and Bimetallic Activation of a NC Bond of Imidazoline. Angew. Chem., 124: 1437–1440. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107889
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 1810552
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!