This work was supported by the Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering), the Development in a New Interdisciplinary Field Based on Nanotechnology and Materials Science Programs, and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan.
Inverse and High CO2/C2H2 Sorption Selectivity in Flexible Organic–Inorganic Ionic Crystals†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1667–1671, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Eguchi, R., Uchida, S. and Mizuno, N. (2012), Inverse and High CO2/C2H2 Sorption Selectivity in Flexible Organic–Inorganic Ionic Crystals. Angew. Chem., 124: 1667–1671. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107906
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!