We are grateful to the ARO (W911NF-07-10409) and the Welch Foundation (F-1621) for their generous financial support. We also thank Prof. A. T. Keating-Clay and A. J. Hughes for helpful discussions.
A Mechanochemical Approach to Deracemization†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1672–1675, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Wiggins, K. M. and Bielawski, C. W. (2012), A Mechanochemical Approach to Deracemization. Angew. Chem., 124: 1672–1675. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107937
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- ARO. Grant Number: W911NF-07-10409
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1621
Zurückziehung: Zurückziehung: A Mechanochemical Approach to Deracemization
Vol. 127, Issue 3, 730, Article first published online: 8 JAN 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!