This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2009CB220009), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21106015, 21120102036, 20923006, and 21003017), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (DUT11LK29), the Swedish Energy Agency, and the K&A Wallenberg Foundation.
Towards A Solar Fuel Device: Light-Driven Water Oxidation Catalyzed by a Supramolecular Assembly†
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 10, pages 2467–2470, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Li, F., Jiang, Y., Zhang, B., Huang, F., Gao, Y. and Sun, L. (2012), Towards A Solar Fuel Device: Light-Driven Water Oxidation Catalyzed by a Supramolecular Assembly. Angew. Chem., 124: 2467–2470. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108051
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21106015, 21120102036, 20923006, 21003017
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT11LK29
- Swedish Energy Agency
- K&A Wallenberg Foundation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.