This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20901057 and 11074185), National Basic Research Program of China (2009CB939901), the Tianjin Natural Science Foundation (10JCYBJC01800), State Key laboratory of Crystal Material at Shandong University (KF0910), and Innovation Foundation of Tianjin University.
Synthesis of Hollow CdxZn1−xSe Nanoframes through the Selective Cation Exchange of Inorganic–Organic Hybrid ZnSe–Amine Nanoflakes with Cadmium Ions†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 13, pages 3265–3269, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Wu, X., Yu, Y., Liu, Y., Xu, Y., Liu, C. and Zhang, B. (2012), Synthesis of Hollow CdxZn1−xSe Nanoframes through the Selective Cation Exchange of Inorganic–Organic Hybrid ZnSe–Amine Nanoflakes with Cadmium Ions. Angew. Chem., 124: 3265–3269. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108098
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20901057, 11074185
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB939901
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC01800
- State Key laboratory of Crystal Material at Shandong University. Grant Number: KF0910
- Innovation Foundation of Tianjin University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!