This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20901057 and 11074185), National Basic Research Program of China (2009CB939901), the Tianjin Natural Science Foundation (10JCYBJC01800), State Key laboratory of Crystal Material at Shandong University (KF0910), and Innovation Foundation of Tianjin University.
Synthesis of Hollow CdxZn1−xSe Nanoframes through the Selective Cation Exchange of Inorganic–Organic Hybrid ZnSe–Amine Nanoflakes with Cadmium Ions†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 13, pages 3265–3269, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Wu, X., Yu, Y., Liu, Y., Xu, Y., Liu, C. and Zhang, B. (2012), Synthesis of Hollow CdxZn1−xSe Nanoframes through the Selective Cation Exchange of Inorganic–Organic Hybrid ZnSe–Amine Nanoflakes with Cadmium Ions. Angew. Chem., 124: 3265–3269. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108098
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20901057, 11074185
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB939901
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC01800
- State Key laboratory of Crystal Material at Shandong University. Grant Number: KF0910
- Innovation Foundation of Tianjin University
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.