We are grateful to the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21172218) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB833300) for financial support.
Highly Regioselective Migration of the Sulfonyl Group: Easy Access to Functionalized Pyrroles†
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1725–1729, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Xin, X., Wang, D., Li, X. and Wan, B. (2012), Highly Regioselective Migration of the Sulfonyl Group: Easy Access to Functionalized Pyrroles. Angew. Chem., 124: 1725–1729. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108144
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172218
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!