This work was funded by the NSERC of Canada through Discovery Grants and a CRD grant supported by Plasmionique Inc. We are grateful to the CFI and NSERC for infrastructure support. F.R. acknowledges the Canada Research Chairs program for partial salary support. We acknowledge Prof. G. Hanan and F. Belanger (University of Montreal) for access to lifetime measurements and X-ray analysis, respectively.
Maximizing Field-Effect Mobility and Solid-State Luminescence in Organic Semiconductors†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 16, pages 3903–3907, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Dadvand, A., Moiseev, A. G., Sawabe, K., Sun, W.-H., Djukic, B., Chung, I., Takenobu, T., Rosei, F. and Perepichka, D. F. (2012), Maximizing Field-Effect Mobility and Solid-State Luminescence in Organic Semiconductors. Angew. Chem., 124: 3903–3907. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108184
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- NSERC of Canada
- Plasmionique Inc
- Canada Research Chairs program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!