We gratefully acknowledge National Basic Research Program (2010CB732400), National Natural Science Foundation of China (21075055, 21135002, 21121091), and Leading Medical Talents Program from Department of Health of Jiangsu Province.
Target-Cell-Specific Delivery, Imaging, and Detection of Intracellular MicroRNA with a Multifunctional SnO2 Nanoprobe†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 19, pages 4685–4690, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Dong, H., Lei, J., Ju, H., Zhi, F., Wang, H., Guo, W., Zhu, Z. and Yan, F. (2012), Target-Cell-Specific Delivery, Imaging, and Detection of Intracellular MicroRNA with a Multifunctional SnO2 Nanoprobe . Angew. Chem., 124: 4685–4690. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108302
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2010CB732400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075055, 21135002, 21121091
- Leading Medical Talents Program from Department of Health of Jiangsu Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!