We gratefully acknowledge National Basic Research Program (2010CB732400), National Natural Science Foundation of China (21075055, 21135002, 21121091), and Leading Medical Talents Program from Department of Health of Jiangsu Province.
Target-Cell-Specific Delivery, Imaging, and Detection of Intracellular MicroRNA with a Multifunctional SnO2 Nanoprobe†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 19, pages 4685–4690, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Dong, H., Lei, J., Ju, H., Zhi, F., Wang, H., Guo, W., Zhu, Z. and Yan, F. (2012), Target-Cell-Specific Delivery, Imaging, and Detection of Intracellular MicroRNA with a Multifunctional SnO2 Nanoprobe . Angew. Chem., 124: 4685–4690. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108302
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2010CB732400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075055, 21135002, 21121091
- Leading Medical Talents Program from Department of Health of Jiangsu Province
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.