We thank T. G. Larsen and M. H. Bien for excellent technical assistance during this research. We are grateful for help with X-ray data collection provided by the beamline staff at beamline ID14-4 at the ESRF, Grenoble, France and beamline BL14.1 at BESSY II, Berlin, Germany. This work was supported by the Danish Natural Science Research Council (FNU to M.M.P).
A Glycosyltransferase Inhibitor from a Molecular Fragment Library Simultaneously Interferes with Metal Ion and Substrate Binding†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 17, pages 4247–4251, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Jørgensen, R., Grimm, L. L., Sindhuwinata, N., Peters, T. and Palcic, M. M. (2012), A Glycosyltransferase Inhibitor from a Molecular Fragment Library Simultaneously Interferes with Metal Ion and Substrate Binding . Angew. Chem., 124: 4247–4251. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108345
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2011
- Danish Natural Science Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!