This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20772093, 20972118, and 20832003), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT1030). We thank Mr. Maomao He from Prof. Xuechuan Hong’s group for help with HRMS detection.
Nickel-Catalyzed Heck-Type Alkenylation of Secondary and Tertiary α-Carbonyl Alkyl Bromides†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 15, pages 3698–3701, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, C., Tang, S., Liu, D., Yuan, J., Zheng, L., Meng, L. and Lei, A. (2012), Nickel-Catalyzed Heck-Type Alkenylation of Secondary and Tertiary α-Carbonyl Alkyl Bromides. Angew. Chem., 124: 3698–3701. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108350
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20772093, 20972118, 20832003
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!