We acknowledge financial support of this work by the National Science Foundation (CBET1033672, DMR0956171) and the National Institutes of Health (1DP2OD004342-01).
Graphene-Supported Hemin as a Highly Active Biomimetic Oxidation Catalyst†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 16, pages 3888–3891, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Xue, T., Jiang, S., Qu, Y., Su, Q., Cheng, R., Dubin, S., Chiu, C.-Y., Kaner, R., Huang, Y. and Duan, X. (2012), Graphene-Supported Hemin as a Highly Active Biomimetic Oxidation Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 124: 3888–3891. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108400
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!