This work was supported by the Max Planck Graduate Center (MPGC) through the Max Planck Society and the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz. The authors gratefully thank Dr. Stefan Egli (University of Basel) for the synthesis of PDMS-b-PMOXA copolymer, Dr. Umaporn Paiphansiri for the PS nanoparticles synthesis, and Christine Rosenauer (MPI-P Mainz) for experimental support. Sulivan Vianna is kindly acknowledged for some of the artwork.
Probing Bioinspired Transport of Nanoparticles into Polymersomes†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 19, pages 4691–4695, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Jaskiewicz, K., Larsen, A., Lieberwirth, I., Koynov, K., Meier, W., Fytas, G., Kroeger, A. and Landfester, K. (2012), Probing Bioinspired Transport of Nanoparticles into Polymersomes . Angew. Chem., 124: 4691–4695. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108421
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Max Planck Society
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!