This work is supported by The Innovation and Technology Fund (Tier-2 project, ITS/134/09FP) administrated by The Innovation and Technology Commission and The Area of Excellence Scheme (AoE/P-10/01) established under the University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. We thank Dr. Xiangguo Guan for performing the molecular modeling. Thanks go to Frankie Yu-Fee Chan and Amy Sui-Ling Wong at HKU for assistance in electron microscopy.
Organogold(III) Supramolecular Polymers for Anticancer Treatment†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 20, pages 4966–4970, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-J., Lu , W., Sun, R. W.-Y. and Che, C.-M. (2012), Organogold(III) Supramolecular Polymers for Anticancer Treatment. Angew. Chem., 124: 4966–4970. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108466
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Numbers: ITS/134/09FP, AoE/P-10/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!