We thank the Australian Research Council (ARC) for financial support through DP1096134 and the ARC CoE program, the NCI National Facility at the ANU for the allocation of computing resources under the Merit Allocation Scheme, Prof. Paul Mulvaney for his enthusiastic support of this work, Wen Mike Xiao and Dr. Tich-Lam Nguyen for carrying out preliminary experiments on the synthesis of gold clusters, and Dr. Hudgens for providing preprints on the synthesis of gold clusters.
Gold-Mediated CI Bond Activation of Iodobenzene†
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 16, pages 3878–3883, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Robinson, P. S. D., Khairallah, G. N., da Silva, G., Lioe, H. and O'Hair, R. A. J. (2012), Gold-Mediated CI Bond Activation of Iodobenzene. Angew. Chem., 124: 3878–3883. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108502
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Number: DP1096134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!