We are grateful to FWO, the Belspo (IAP 6/27), to KULeuven (CASAS Methusalem grant) and the Research Board of Ghent University (BOF) for project support. Funding was also received from the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme [FP7(2007-2013) ERC grant agreement number 240483]. R.A. is a post-doctoral fellow of FWO. The computational resources were provided by Ghent University (Stevin Supercomputer Infrastructure).
Electronic Effects of Linker Substitution on Lewis Acid Catalysis with Metal–Organic Frameworks†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 20, pages 4971–4974, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Vermoortele, F., Vandichel, M., Van de Voorde, B., Ameloot, R., Waroquier, M., Van Speybroeck, V. and De Vos, D. E. (2012), Electronic Effects of Linker Substitution on Lewis Acid Catalysis with Metal–Organic Frameworks. Angew. Chem., 124: 4971–4974. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108565
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- Belspo. Grant Number: IAP 6/27
- Research Board of Ghent University
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 240483
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!