We thank the MOST of China (2011CB932403, 2009CB930703), the NSFC (21131005, 21133004, 21021061, 20925103, 20973139), the Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation (121011), the NSF of Fujian Province (Distinguished Young Investigator Grant 2009J06005), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities for financial support.
Selective Hydrogenation of α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes Catalyzed by Amine-Capped Platinum-Cobalt Nanocrystals†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 14, pages 3496–3499, April 2, 2012
How to Cite
Wu, B., Huang, H., Yang, J., Zheng, N. and Fu, G. (2012), Selective Hydrogenation of α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes Catalyzed by Amine-Capped Platinum-Cobalt Nanocrystals. Angew. Chem., 124: 3496–3499. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108593
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- MOST of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932403, 2009CB930703
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21131005, 21133004, 21021061, 20925103, 20973139
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 121011
- NSF. Grant Number: 2009J06005
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!