This work has been supported by Evonik and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Leibniz Prize). Z.M. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a grant.
Efficient Copper(II)-Catalyzed Transamidation of Non-Activated Primary Carboxamides and Ureas with Amines†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 16, pages 3971–3975, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang , M., Imm, S., Bähn, S., Neubert, L., Neumann, H. and Beller, M. (2012), Efficient Copper(II)-Catalyzed Transamidation of Non-Activated Primary Carboxamides and Ureas with Amines. Angew. Chem., 124: 3971–3975. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108599
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!