This work was supported by the Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet) and the US National Science Foundation through grants DMR-0638826, CHE-0742006, and DMR-1007557. We gratefully acknowledge the use of facilities within the LeRoy Eyring Center for Solid State Science at Arizona State University.
Hypervalent Octahedral SiH62− Species from High-Pressure Synthesis†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 13, pages 3210–3214, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Puhakainen, K., Benson, D., Nylén, J., Konar, S., Stoyanov, E., Leinenweber, K. and Häussermann, U. (2012), Hypervalent Octahedral SiH62− Species from High-Pressure Synthesis. Angew. Chem., 124: 3210–3214. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108713
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
- Swedish Research Council
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0638826, CHE-0742006, DMR-1007557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!