This work was supported by KAKENHI (MEXT), the Strategic Japanese–Finnish Cooperative Program (JST-Academy of Finland), and The Academy of Finland. The synchrotron X-ray experiments were performed at AS, KEK, and SPring-8.
Self-Assembly of M24L48 Polyhedra Based on Empirical Prediction†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 13, pages 3215–3217, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Bunzen, J., Iwasa, J., Bonakdarzadeh, P., Numata, E., Rissanen, K., Sato, S. and Fujita, M. (2012), Self-Assembly of M24L48 Polyhedra Based on Empirical Prediction. Angew. Chem., 124: 3215–3217. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108731
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- JST-Academy of Finland
- The Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!