This work was supported by the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health. K.A.K. was supported by a Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Number F32M087048 from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health.
Directing Stem Cell Fate by Controlling the Affinity and Density of Ligand–Receptor Interactions at the Biomaterials Interface†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 20, pages 4975–4979, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Kilian, K. A. and Mrksich, M. (2012), Directing Stem Cell Fate by Controlling the Affinity and Density of Ligand–Receptor Interactions at the Biomaterials Interface. Angew. Chem., 124: 4975–4979. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108746
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!