This work was partly supported by Grants-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). K.H. acknowledges Kansai Research Foundation for the Promotion of Science.
Copper-Catalyzed Amination of Arylboronates with N,N-Dialkylhydroxylamines†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 15, pages 3702–3705, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Matsuda, N., Hirano, K., Satoh, T. and Miura, M. (2012), Copper-Catalyzed Amination of Arylboronates with N,N-Dialkylhydroxylamines. Angew. Chem., 124: 3702–3705. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108773
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!