We thank the CNRS and the ANR for support through the HyBoCat ANR-09-BLAN-0184 program. Johnson Matthey is gratefully acknowledged for a generous loan of RuCl3nH2O.
Dehydrogenation of Diamine–Monoboranes to Cyclic Diaminoboranes: Efficient Ruthenium-Catalyzed Dehydrogenative Cyclization†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 15, pages 3706–3708, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Wallis, C. J., Dyer, H., Vendier, L., Alcaraz, G. and Sabo-Etienne, S. (2012), Dehydrogenation of Diamine–Monoboranes to Cyclic Diaminoboranes: Efficient Ruthenium-Catalyzed Dehydrogenative Cyclization. Angew. Chem., 124: 3706–3708. doi: 10.1002/ange.201108874
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- ANR. Grant Number: HyBoCat ANR-09-BLAN-0184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!