This work was supported by the Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” and the “Berlin International Graduate School of Natural Sciences and Engineering”. Binol=1,1′-binaphthalene-2,2′-diol.
A Microporous Binol-Derived Phosphoric Acid†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 22, pages 5552–5555, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Kundu, D. S., Schmidt, J., Bleschke, C., Thomas, A. and Blechert, S. (2012), A Microporous Binol-Derived Phosphoric Acid . Angew. Chem., 124: 5552–5555. doi: 10.1002/ange.201109072
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis”
- Berlin International Graduate School of Natural Sciences and Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!