We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the MICINN of Spain (grant CTQ2010-16790), MEC (FPU-predoctoral grant to A.M.), FICYT of Principado de Asturias (Severo Ochoa predoctoral grant to T. A.), and TUBITAK-BIDEB Programme of Turkey (postdoctoral fellowship to B.T.). We also thank Prof. Dr. José Barluenga (Universidad de Oviedo-Spain) for his support.
Scalable Total Synthesis of (−)-Berkelic Acid by Using a Protecting-Group-Free Strategy†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 20, pages 5014–5017, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Fañanás, F. J., Mendoza, A., Arto, T., Temelli, B. and Rodríguez, F. (2012), Scalable Total Synthesis of (−)-Berkelic Acid by Using a Protecting-Group-Free Strategy. Angew. Chem., 124: 5014–5017. doi: 10.1002/ange.201109076
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- MICINN of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2010-16790
- FICYT of Principado de Asturias
- TUBITAK-BIDEB Programme of Turkey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!