Financial support for this work was provided by the EPSRC. We wish to thank the EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Service (Swansea) for mass spectra.
In Silico Inspired Total Synthesis of (−)-Dolabriferol†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 19, pages 4773–4775, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Currie, R. H. and Goodman, J. M. (2012), In Silico Inspired Total Synthesis of (−)-Dolabriferol . Angew. Chem., 124: 4773–4775. doi: 10.1002/ange.201109080
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!