This study was supported by the ETH Zurich. N.M. thanks the Israel Science Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship. We thank Kenneth Woycechowsky and Greg Bulaj for helpful discussions.
Strategic Use of Non-Native Diselenide Bridges to Steer Oxidative Protein Folding†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 23, pages 5683–5686, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Metanis, N. and Hilvert, D. (2012), Strategic Use of Non-Native Diselenide Bridges to Steer Oxidative Protein Folding. Angew. Chem., 124: 5683–5686. doi: 10.1002/ange.201109129
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- ETH Zurich
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!