These authors contributed equally to this work.
Paper-Based Supercapacitors for Self-Powered Nanosystems†
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 20, pages 5018–5022, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Yuan, L., Xiao, X., Ding, T., Zhong, J., Zhang, X., Shen, Y., Hu, B., Huang, Y., Zhou, J. and Wang, Z. L. (2012), Paper-Based Supercapacitors for Self-Powered Nanosystems. Angew. Chem., 124: 5018–5022. doi: 10.1002/ange.201109142
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant number 51002056), the National Basic Research Program of China (grant number 2012CB619302), a Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P.R. China (grant number 201035), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (grant number NCET-10-0397), and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (grant number 20100480892). The authors thank the Analysis and Testing Center of Huazhong University of Science and Technology for support.
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51002056
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB619302
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P.R. China. Grant Number: 201035
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0397
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100480892
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.