Funding was provided by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (GM065313 to P.L.H. and HL13531 to B.M.H.). We thank Dr. Boris Dzikovski of ACERT at Cornell University for preliminary EPR data, and Ryan Cowley and Sarina Bellows for helpful discussions.
Characterization of the FeH Bond in a Three-Coordinate Terminal Hydride Complex of Iron(I)†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 15, pages 3718–3722, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Chiang, K. P., Scarborough, C. C., Horitani, M., Lees, N. S., Ding, K., Dugan, T. R., Brennessel, W. W., Bill, E., Hoffman, B. M. and Holland, P. L. (2012), Characterization of the FeH Bond in a Three-Coordinate Terminal Hydride Complex of Iron(I). Angew. Chem., 124: 3718–3722. doi: 10.1002/ange.201109204
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM065313, HL13531
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!