We thank the Department of Chemistry at the University of Memphis, the University of Memphis High Performance Computing Facility and CROMIUM (Computational Research on Materials Institute at the University of Memphis) for support. We thank Derek Pegram for help with GC-TCD. We acknowledge support from the NSF, grant number EPS 1004083 (X.Z. and X.A.N.M.), the National Cancer Institute, grant number P30A027165 (B.Y.), and the American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC) (B.Y.). We also thank Dr. Yi Lu from the University of Illinois for help with the EPR measurements.
Electrocatalytic and Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production in Aqueous Solution by a Molecular Cobalt Complex†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 24, pages 6043–6046, June 11, 2012
How to Cite
Singh, W. M., Baine, T., Kudo, S., Tian, S., Ma, X. A. N., Zhou, H., DeYonker, N. J., Pham, T. C., Bollinger, J. C., Baker, D. L., Yan, B., Webster, C. E. and Zhao, X. (2012), Electrocatalytic and Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production in Aqueous Solution by a Molecular Cobalt Complex. Angew. Chem., 124: 6043–6046. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200082
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: EPS 1004083
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: P30A027165, American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!