Support of our work by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20825209, 20832008) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB215500) is gratefully acknowledged.
Copper-Catalyzed Di- and Trifluoromethylation of α,β-Unsaturated Carboxylic Acids: A Protocol for Vinylic Fluoroalkylations†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 16, pages 4010–4013, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
He, Z., Luo, T., Hu, M., Cao, Y. and Hu, J. (2012), Copper-Catalyzed Di- and Trifluoromethylation of α,β-Unsaturated Carboxylic Acids: A Protocol for Vinylic Fluoroalkylations. Angew. Chem., 124: 4010–4013. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200140
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20825209, 20832008
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!