Financial support from the 973 Program (2011CB932404 and 2011CBA00501), the NSFC (20821061 and 20925102), the Key Project from CAS and NSF of Fujian Province (2009HZ0005) is greatly appreciated.
A General Pd-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Cross-Coupling Reaction between Aryl Carboxylic Acids: Synthesis of Biaryl Compounds†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 24, pages 6047–6051, June 11, 2012
How to Cite
Hu, P., Shang, Y. and Su, W. (2012), A General Pd-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Cross-Coupling Reaction between Aryl Carboxylic Acids: Synthesis of Biaryl Compounds. Angew. Chem., 124: 6047–6051. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200153
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932404, 2011CBA00501
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20821061, 20925102
- Key Project from CAS and NSF of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2009HZ0005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!