Work done at Argonne and use of the Advanced Photon Source (APS), an Office of Science User Facility operated for the U.S. DOE Office of Science by Argonne National Laboratory, were supported by the U.S. DOE under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The electrochemistry laboratory maintained by the Structural Science group at the APS is jointly supported by Argonne and the Northeastern Center for Chemical Energy Storage, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. DOE under award No. DE-SC0001294. We acknowledge discussions with K. Wiaderek, S. Pol, O. Borkiewicz, R. Winans, K. Nemeth, S. Heald, and G. Sandi-Tapia.
Structural and Mechanistic Revelations on an Iron Conversion Reaction from Pair Distribution Function Analysis†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 20, pages 4936–4939, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Shyam, B., Chapman, K. W., Balasubramanian, M., Klingler, R. J., Srajer, G. and Chupas, P. J. (2012), Structural and Mechanistic Revelations on an Iron Conversion Reaction from Pair Distribution Function Analysis. Angew. Chem., 124: 4936–4939. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200244
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- U.S. DOE Office of Science by Argonne National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!