This work was supported by the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects (grant number 2010CB934700), the Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (grant numbers 20101102120044 and 20101102110035), the National Natural Science Foundation (grant numbers 51103004, 21003132, and 91127038), and the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry, P.R. China.
A Strong Bio-Inspired Layered PNIPAM–Clay Nanocomposite Hydrogel†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 19, pages 4754–4758, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, J., Lin, L., Cheng, Q. and Jiang, L. (2012), A Strong Bio-Inspired Layered PNIPAM–Clay Nanocomposite Hydrogel . Angew. Chem., 124: 4754–4758. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200267
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Numbers: 20101102120044, 20101102110035
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 51103004, 21003132, 91127038
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry, P.R. China
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.