We appreciate the generous financial support from the Danish National Research Foundation, H. Lundbeck A/S, the Carlsberg Foundation, the OChem Graduate School, and Aarhus University.
Gold-Catalyzed Carbene Transfer to Alkynes: Access to 2,4-Disubstituted Furans†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 19, pages 4759–4762, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Kramer, S. and Skrydstrup, T. (2012), Gold-Catalyzed Carbene Transfer to Alkynes: Access to 2,4-Disubstituted Furans . Angew. Chem., 124: 4759–4762. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200307
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Danish National Research Foundation
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Carlsberg Foundation
- OChem Graduate School
- Aarhus University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!