Financial support from the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, Nos. 2010CB833300 and 2011CB808600), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No 20973178), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences is greatly acknowledged.
Asymmetric Hydrogenation of 2,4-Disubstituted 1,5-Benzodiazepines Using Cationic Ruthenium Diamine Catalysts: An Unusual Achiral Counteranion Induced Reversal of Enantioselectivity†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 23, pages 5804–5808, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Ding, Z.-Y., Chen, F., Qin, J., He, Y.-M. and Fan, Q.-H. (2012), Asymmetric Hydrogenation of 2,4-Disubstituted 1,5-Benzodiazepines Using Cationic Ruthenium Diamine Catalysts: An Unusual Achiral Counteranion Induced Reversal of Enantioselectivity. Angew. Chem., 124: 5804–5808. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200309
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB833300, 2011CB808600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20973178
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!