J.Z., H.F., and K.P.de J. acknowledge support from the Dutch National Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSCC) and from NWO-CW. C.J.G. was supported by the Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique (F.R.S.-FNRS, Belgium). The Electron Tomography studies were carried out in the 3D Electron Microscopy group of Utrecht University headed by Dr. Willie Geerts and Dr. Jan Andries Post, with help from Hans Meeldijk. Dr. Gonzalo Prieto and Ad Mens were involved in physisorption.
Mesoporosity of Zeolite Y: Quantitative Three-Dimensional Study by Image Analysis of Electron Tomograms†
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 17, pages 4289–4293, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Zečević, J., Gommes, C. J., Friedrich, H., de Jongh, P. E. and de Jong, K. P. (2012), Mesoporosity of Zeolite Y: Quantitative Three-Dimensional Study by Image Analysis of Electron Tomograms . Angew. Chem., 124: 4289–4293. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200317
- Issue online: 16 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Dutch National Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSCC)
- Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!