We are grateful for financial support by NIH-NIGMS (GM074825). We thank Justin Kim, Owen Fenton, and Dr. Peter Müller for X-ray crystal structure analysis of 17⋅2 HCl.
A Concise and Versatile Double-Cyclization Strategy for the Highly Stereoselective Synthesis and Arylative Dimerization of Aspidosperma Alkaloids†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 19, pages 4650–4654, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Medley, J. W. and Movassaghi, M. (2012), A Concise and Versatile Double-Cyclization Strategy for the Highly Stereoselective Synthesis and Arylative Dimerization of Aspidosperma Alkaloids . Angew. Chem., 124: 4650–4654. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200387
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: GM074825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!