These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Lewis Acid Catalyzed Intramolecular [4+2] and [3+2] Cross-Cycloaddition of Alkynylcyclopropane Ketones with Carbonyl Compounds and Imines†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 17, pages 4188–4192, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Bai, Y., Tao, W., Ren, J. and Wang, Z. (2012), Lewis Acid Catalyzed Intramolecular [4+2] and [3+2] Cross-Cycloaddition of Alkynylcyclopropane Ketones with Carbonyl Compounds and Imines . Angew. Chem., 124: 4188–4192. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200450
We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China, National Key Project of Scientific and Technical Supporting Programs (973 Program) (2010CB126106), National Key Technologies R&D Program (2011BAE06B05), and the “111” Project of the Ministry of Education of China (B06005) for financial support.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- National Key Project of Scientific and Technical Supporting Programs. Grant Number: 2010CB126106
- National Key Technologies R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B05
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: B06005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!