This work has been funded by the Italian Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca, and by the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013 under grant agreement number 226716). We are grateful to J. M. Ortega, J. Lemaire, and to the CLIO team for their supportive assistance.
Benzylium versus Tropylium Ion Dichotomy: Vibrational Spectroscopy of Gaseous C8H9+ Ions†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 20, pages 5031–5033, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Chiavarino, B., Crestoni, M. E., Dopfer, O., Maitre, P. and Fornarini, S. (2012), Benzylium versus Tropylium Ion Dichotomy: Vibrational Spectroscopy of Gaseous C8H9+ Ions. Angew. Chem., 124: 5031–5033. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200558
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Italian Ministero dell’Istruzione
- dell’Università e della Ricerca
- European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 226716
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!